Brighten Solar Co. is a solar energy consulting company in Santa Barbara that assists in the design, project management, and installation of aesthetically appealing solar solutions for both residential and commercial properties. Rather than simply bolting bulky solar panels on rooftops, Brighten Solar works with property owners to integrate smarter solar technologies that fit customers design preferences, are pleasing to the eye, and benefit the environment as well as the pocketbook.
How We Helped
Brighten Solar co-founder and managing director, Marine Schumann, came to Tarfoot in need of branding, identity, website, and booth signage. Brighten was exhibiting at the 2015 Earth Day Festival in Santa Barbara and needed a professional presence. In this tight time window, we created:
- Brighten’s Brand Messaging
- A new Brighten logo
- A four-page brochure
- Business cards
- A banner for Brighten’s booth,
- One-page, responsive website that directly linked to a request form, and a newsletter signup area that connected to their CRM.
The website is responsive and conversion optimized with several calls to action, to serve as a landing page for generated leads from the event. The website showcases a portfolio of Brighten Solar Co.’s previous projects, and is equipped with several calls-to-action, social buttons, and contact forms for visitors. As a recently launched startup, we made sure to effectively tune brightensolarco.com for SEO, to help Marine’s company stand out in amongst her competitors in the solar energy space.
Key features of the new website:
- Wide screen view
- Responsive for mobile devices
- Sticky main menu
- Generation of brand reflective copy optimized for SEO
- Edge to edge showcase of photos and portfolio projects
- Sign-up form integration with Mailchimp
- Animated scrolling to increase intuitiveness of navigation
Services We Provided
- Brand Development
- Print Design
- Website Design
- Wordpress Website Development